Sunday, December 18, 2011

Bali Dreams

Bali called me again...


I can't seem to get enough of this place...it fills my soul, stimulates my spirit to fly...


I spent a glorious month of eating only raw/living foods.


This gift I gave my body, mind and soul...will forever change the way I see food. We truly are what we take into ourselves (both emotionally and physically).


During this glorious raw food diet "livet", I was blessed to be able to embark on a personal transformative journey with Radiantly Alive's Vibrant Living Yoga Teacher Training Intensive.


To refer to it as a teacher training, seems incredibly insufficient. I feel grateful beyond expression and will forever cherish the spiritual expansion and delicious relationships I made during this special time.


I feel blessed and inspired to share this gift of yoga with others now. As I explore my role as a teacher, I see so clearly how I am really an accumulation of all my teachers in life, plus the light that shines within me.


"All is within." Simple powerful words from my beloved teacher, Sri Dharma Mittra.